We have just finished a fairly large effort in moving the QuickLearn Team blog over to http://www.quicklearn.com/blog, as a result we had a mix up with the link for our last post.
This post has moved here: Aligning Microsoft Azure BizTalk Services Development with Enterprise Integration Patterns
Save the date for BizTalk Summit 2014, which will take place December 3-5 on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA. There will be 300+ partners and customers, so bring your questions, knowledge, and business cards.
- Executive keynotes outlining Microsoft vision and roadmap
- Technical deep-dives with product group and industry experts
- Product announcements
- Real-world demonstrations from lighthouse customers
- Roundtable discussions + Q&A
- Partner Showcase Sessions
- We are also planning hands-on labs so you can roll up our sleeves and experience new capabilities
- Networking and social activities
In July, Microsoft ended all support for BizTalk Server 2004. This got us to thinking about the looming end of support for other versions of BizTalk Server: mainstream support for 2006 and 2009 has already ended, and extended support for 2006 (and R2) ends in July 2016:
According to Microsoft, extended support differs quite a bit from mainstream support, including:
- No non-security hotfixes
- You will be charged for incident support requests
- No warranty claims
- No design or feature change requests
Our new BizTalk Server Administrator Deep Dive course covers the skills your team needs to assess and upgrade your infrastructure. View our upcoming advanced BizTalk Server administration class schedule:
During the month of May QuickLearn will be collaborating with Neudesic and BizTalk 360 to bring a special BizTalk 2013 Event to major cities across the US. Discover how to transform your business with BizTalk Server 2013.
This invitation only event is designed to help you:
- Connect and automate your existing assets to maximize the value of your IT portfolio.
- Increase agility and reduce your TCO by leveraging the cloud and hybrid-cloud.
- Enhance productivity by bridging the gap between your datacenter and employees.
- Deliver innovative applications and solutions that integrate with new and existing assets.
- Extract, report, analyze, publish and share information company-wide, in real time.
- Extend LOB applications securely beyond traditional network and business boundaries.
Get a Sneak Peek at BizTalk PaaS*
We’ll be sharing yet-to-be-released features of PaaS, so all guests who attend the Sneak Peek session will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement with Microsoft.