Save the date for BizTalk Summit 2014, which will take place December 3-5 on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA. There will be 300+ partners and customers, so bring your questions, knowledge, and business cards.
- Executive keynotes outlining Microsoft vision and roadmap
- Technical deep-dives with product group and industry experts
- Product announcements
- Real-world demonstrations from lighthouse customers
- Roundtable discussions + Q&A
- Partner Showcase Sessions
- We are also planning hands-on labs so you can roll up our sleeves and experience new capabilities
- Networking and social activities
We would like to congratulate Nicholas Hauenstein, the most recent addition to the Visual Studio ALM Rangers! Nick was nominated for his subject matter expertise and contribution to the ALM community.
Nick is currently working on study materials for:
- Exam 70-496: Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012
- Exam 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio 2012
- Exam 70-498: Delivering Continuous Value with Visual Studio 2012 ALM
More information on these study materials will be announced soon.
Nick joined the ALM Ranger because he wants everyone to succeed with their endeavors, and have the best guidance and tooling available in that pursuit. Nick says, “I’ve already gained immensely from ALM Ranger deliverables (e.g., the Branching and Merging guidance, and the Visual Studio Build Customization Guide), and am excited for the opportunity to give back where I am able.”
See Nick’s announcement and interview on Willy-Peter Schaub’s MSDN Blog.
You will not run into your typical Hello World walkthrough with QuickLearn’s new SharePoint 2010 courseware. QuickLearn’s SharePoint 2010 curriculum are scenario-driven classes in which we set out to create real-life SharePoint solutions, dissect them and provide best practice solutions to real problems developers face. Our classes have greater focus on interesting issues such as:
- Developing solutions that can be easily migrated into different environments and packaged for automatic deployment
- Creating code in a secure fashion while working within the limitations of SharePoint’s sandbox solution model, writing client-side object model code that reduces external calls, batches operations, and attempts to reduce request size
- Accessing custom external data sources that aren’t readily accessible with out of the box tooling
Our courses cover each topic in a broader way by providing more in depth labs. Rather than dozens of 10-15 minute labs our 45-60 minute labs provide a more complete picture of each topic.
We show you how to exercise SharePoint’s strengths, as well as work through some of its more challenging areas. Our classes won’t give you a simplified sales pitch that leaves you wanting more, but instead will provide real guidance, for real solutions.
For 20% off register before January 20th with the promotion code: NEWSP.
Sign up for classroom training before January 31st and receive 15% off your registration.
Kick off the new year with training from QuickLearn. Update your skills, improve at your job, and make getting a raise your New Year’s resolution!
All classes taught at our training center in Redmond, WA (or through remote training from your home or office) are eligible. Register for classroom training using the promotion code: NY2011
Search the course calendar to find and register for your course.
*Sorry this offer cannot be applied to prior registrations or combined with any other offers. Discounts are not valid at partner locations.
QuickLearn has just released a new series of BizTalk Server 2006 R2 training classes for advanced BizTalk developers. The Expert Series classes provide a drill-down on specific BizTalk features and toolsets that are currently covered only at a high level in our BizTalk Developer Immersion and BizTalk Developer Deep Dive courses. The Expert Series classes are 2-3 days long and cover BAM, RFID, ESB, EDI, BRE, and Testing. You can learn more about these classes here.