Get sneak peak of QuickLearn’s BizTalk Online Anytime Training and learn about new features in BizTalk 2010 including:
- Enhancements to the BizTalk Mapper
- Adapter and Integration Changes
- Improved Trading Partner Management
- BizTalk Server Settings Dashboard
- New OpsMgr Management Pack
- Updated Platform Support
See all of QuickLearn’s BizTalk Training Courses
Get a complete overview of BizTalk server 2009 developer capabilities and toolsets with QuickLearn’s new self-paced course: BizTalk Developer Fundamentals.
This brand new course provides an introduction to developing applications with BizTalk Server 2009. New-to-product developers will learn how-to work with Visual Studio and BizTalk developer tools to jumpstart their BizTalk projects.
The BizTalk Developer Fundamentals Training includes an overview of:
- Creating BizTalk Schemas
- Creating BizTalk Maps & Functoids
- Message BizTalk Routing & Ports
- Building BizTalk Pipelines
- Building BizTalk Orchestrations
The subscription to the BizTalk Developer Fundamentals training includes:
- 60-days of access to video presentations and demos
- 15 hours of lab time
- Online Support
View all of QuickLearn’s BizTalk Server 2009 Training
Take control of your learning experience – get the BizTalk training you need when and where you want it.
Online Anytime Self-Paced Training offers QuickLearn’s high-quality BizTalk training, hands-on lab experience, and instructor support, without the cost of travel or set hours.
Self-paced training for BizTalk Server 2009/2010 includes…
- Instructor-led video presentations
- Technical demonstrations
- Remote hands-on labs
- Technical support
QuickLearn’s Online Anytime Self-Paced BizTalk Training Provides:
- Cost Savings – no travel costs and lower tuition fees
- Flexibility – set your own hours and study from home or work
- Control – choose your lessons and study in any order
Learn more about QuickLearn Online Anytime Self-Paced BizTalk Training